The All Progressives Congress, APC, In Jigawa State Has Temporarily Suspended All Its Campaign Activities For The 2023 General Election.
Deputy Governor and Jigawa APC gubernatorial candidate, Malam Umar Namadi, stated this while receiving the party’s National Youth Leader, Comrade Abdullahi Dayo Israel, in his office on Monday.
He said the party temporarily suspended all its campaign activities until the recent flood-displaced victims return to their communities.
Namadi said this shows how the APC and state government are serious in their efforts to alleviate the sufferings of the recent flood victims across the state.
He noted that the state government is working towards the relocation of the displaced victims as well as the restoration of public infrastructures destroyed by the flood.
It would be recalled that the flood has displaced thousands of people, affecting 45 schools and 230 primary health care facilities. Daily post.
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge