The Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has directed the most senior career heads across all the Local Government Council Areas to take charge with immediate effect.
The governor made the announcement in a press released statement signed by his spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed
“Osun Governor Directs Career Heads of LGAs to Take Immediate Charge. the Area Office, LCDAs and ACDAs in Osun State to take charge of the affairs of their respective Councils with immediate effect.
This is in compliance with the judgement of the Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo that sacked the purportedly elected Local Government Chairmen and Councilors.
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor
The Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has directed the most senior career heads across all the Local Government Council Areas”.
- Minor Goes Missing Over Tribal Marks In Osun
- Old Notes: House Committee Rejects CBN Extension, Threatens Emefiele’s Arrest
- Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan
- Breaking: CBN Bows To Pressure, Extends Naira Notes Swap Deadline
- Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News4 days ago
Again, Gunmen Kidnap Mother, Child In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun: APC Senatorial Candidate, Tadese Escapes Assassination As Political Thugs Allegedly Attack Supporters
News2 days ago
Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
Politics4 days ago
2023 Poll: I Married Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electorate