Former Imo State Governor and one of the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential aspirants, Rochas Okorocha,has been reported in struggle as the Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Tuesday stormed his Abuja residence for arrest.
The anti-graft agency said to have invited the former governor for interrogation where he paid a deaf ear to the calls before the operatives stormed his residence in the Maitama area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to arrest him.
According to a Tv report, the EFCC operatives were seen in a video operating within the premises of the former governor.
EFCC insisted that Okorocha, who is seeking to contest the presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), should submit himself for arrest or honour a long-standing invitation to their office.
News in details later…
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic