Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday stormed the residence of former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, Channels TV reports.
The anti-graft agency operatives stormed the residence of the former governor in the Maitama area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to arrest him.
According to Channels, the EFCC operatives were seen in a video operating within the premises of the former governor.
They insisted that Okorocha, who is seeking to contest the presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), should submit himself for arrest or honour a long-standing invitation to their office.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Village Head’s Wife, Kill Son
- Insecurity: Matawalle Launches Community Protection Guards In Zamfara
- PDP Faults Planned BRT Fare Hike In Lagos, Wants Reversal
- Guber Poll: Osun PDP Gives Police 24-hour Ultimatum To Release Arrested Members
- Nigeria Lacks Selfless, Charitable Leaders — Senator Shettima
News3 days ago
Bandits Overpowering Us In Oyo Forests, Vigilante Group Raises Alarm
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: APC HoR Candidate Empowers Over 2000 Constituents, Seeks Support For Oyetola’s Re-election
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Adeleke Family Denies Alleged Negotiation With APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC