Osun state government, on Monday, announced the appointment of Prince Adegboyega Famodun as the new Owa of Igbajo in Boluwaduro Local Government Area of the state.
This was announced in a statement made available to newsmen by the Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, Funke Egbemode, after Monday’s State Executive Council meeting.
Recall that the stool of Owa of Igbajo became vacant following the death of Oba Olufemi Fasade on 23rd December 2020.
Prince Famodun was unanimously selected as the sole candidate of the Owa Oke-Ode Ruling House in a meeting held on 11th November 2022.
Until his appointment as the Owa-elect, Prince Adegboyega Famodun, a consummate politician, was the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun state.
His appointment takes immediate effect.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News5 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance