The Management of Federal Polytechnic, Ede, in Osun, has directed both new and returning students of the institution to resume for 2021/2022 new academic session.
This is contained in an internal memo signed by the Registrar and Secretary to the Academic Board of the institution, Alhaji Isiaka Agboola, a copy which was made available to newsmen by the Protocol, Media, and Public Relations Officer of the school, Sola Lawal, on Friday in Osogbo.
According to the memo, the academic board of the institution at its emergency meeting held on June 8, considered and approved the commencement of academic calendar for the.2021/2022 academic session with effect from June 4.
The memo also said that the board directed that online and physical registration for the new session for both new and returning students, including SIWES students should continue on June 6, while lecturers and academic activities would start on June 14.
“On behalf of the chairman, member of academic board, I wish both the new and returning students happy and crises free new session.
“Kindly observe COVID-19 protocols at all time and in all gatherings and be security conscious”, the memo said.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023 Poll- There Won’t Be Inconclusive Election Result- INEC Tells Nigerians
- Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience To Take The Country To Greatness-Group
- Reactions As Newly Wedded Couple Storm Obi’s Movement Rally In Abuja
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’