UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital, Osogbo was accredited to establish a Post Basic Paediatric Nursing School by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with effect from the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The criteria for a prospective candidate are registered Nurses with valid practicing license of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with five (5) credits in the following O’level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
A total number of Fifteen (15) students were admitted as first batch in November 2022 and they have successfully completed their program in November, 2023.
The second batch of admission into UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital Post Basic Paediatrics Nursing School for 2023/2024 Session has commenced on 20th November, 2023 with a total number of Twenty-one (21) students already registered.
Admission is still in progress in the School.
HOD, Corporate Affairs.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly