The Osogbo Study Center of International Institute of Journalism, IIJ will on January 17, 2022 commence the 2021/2022 academic session.
A statement signed by the center coordinator, Abass Okandeji and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo on Monday urged all applicants to check their admission status at the NUJ Press Center beside Technical College Osogbo.
While congratulating successful applicants on their admission into the institute, the statement disclosed that their admission letters are ready for collection.
It added that successful applicants are expected to come to the study center on 17th of January with their original credentials for screening.
According to the statement, prospective students are required to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) acceptance fee to be qualified for the screening.
For more information, contact the center coordinator.
- Just In: Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader
- JUST IN: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Stop Amaechi’s N96bn Alleged Fraud Probe
- How Thugs Attacked Former Ondo SSG, Abegunde After Tinubu Visit
- Killer Of My Daughter Bathed On Her Corpse –Mother
- Int’l Children’s Day: IBEDC Takes Awareness On Electricity Safety Campaign To Osun Schools
News5 days ago
RCCG Protests In Osun Over Killing Of Deborah, As Soyinka Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Abuja Chief Imam
Opinion5 days ago
If Patriotism, National Development & Good Governance Are The Factors: Bola Tinubu Should Be Buhari’s Preferred & APC Consensus Candidate But Party Primaries Remain The Best By Adeboye Adebayo
News4 days ago
Journalists, APC Supporters Injured As Political Thugs Attack Oyetola’s Campaign Train (Photos)
News3 days ago
7th Combined Convocation: 14,000 Students Graduate From OSPOLY-Rector