Fire has gutted a part of Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), the state government-owned broadcast station.
It was gathered that the fire reportedly started in the early hours of Monday, October 31, from one of the buildings in the station.
A source said for six hours, firefighters battled to stop the fire before it was eventually extinguished.
The cause of the fire at the time of filling this report could not be ascertained, nor has the management of the station stated the cause.
The Managing Director of ABS, Sir Chido Obidiegwu was reported to have expressed shock over the incident but thanked God that no life of the staff of the establishment was lost to the incident.
Anambra State commissioner for Information, Sir Paul Nwosu was also said to have visited the scene over the unexpected incident. Tribune.
- Police Arraign 37-Year-Old Man Over Alleged Canadian Visa Fraud In Osun
- BREAKING: Court Sends Popular Gubernatorial Candidate To 42 Years In Prison Over Corruption
- NANS Declares Nationwide Protest Against Detention Of Student On Orders Of Aisha Buhari
- Ooni, Wife Advocate Women Leadership Roles In Nigeria
- JUST IN: Nigeria Is not Broke — Finance Minister Insists
Education3 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News4 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor
News2 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada