Civil servants who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Osun state might not be allowed into the state secretariat.
The government gave civil servants three weeks to have themselves vaccinated.
The Special Adviser to Osun State Governor on Public Health, Dr ‘Siji Olamiju, who disclosed this in an interview with Punch, said
“The Ministry of Health has made the staff clinic at Abere a point of test for all the civil servant in the secretariat and they are responding. After we have given them a certain period of time, those who still remain unvaccinated may not be allowed to enter into the secretariat.
“We have given them a period of three weeks to have themselves vaccinated. In this regard, the Head of Service is actually the campaign for this, sensitising all the ministries, department and agencies of the availability of test and eventual vaccination. And after this given period, if anyone still remains recalcitrant; we will know which action to take.”
- Car Wash Operators Decry Activities Of Mining Expatriates On Osun Stream
- ‘They Want To Harm Me’, Sibling Of Slain OAU Master’s Student Raises Alarm
- Just In: Three killed As Robbers Raid Bank In Aramoko Ekiti
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Distributes 1, 200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers To Farmers In Osun
- NYSC Tasks Corps Members on Teamwork, Patriotism
News5 days ago
Osun Journalist Attacked By Hoodlum Cries Out, Says His Life Is In Danger
News4 days ago
Entrepreneurship Skill Acquisition, Panacea To Unemployment In Nigeria, Amb Farounbi
News4 days ago
Akirun Obaship Tussle: Court Restrains Osun Govt From Accepting Obaara, Adedeji Ruling Houses’ Nomination
Education5 days ago
OSPOLY Releases Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session