The Governor, State of Osun, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has declared Monday, the 9th day of August 2021 to be observed by workers throughout the state as public holiday in commemoration of Hijrah , 1443 AH.
This is contained in a statement issued and signed by the state Commissioner for Home Affairs ,Hon. Tajudeen Olaniyi Lawal.
While congratulating all Muslims and non Muslims in advance on the occasion of this year’s Hijrah, Mr Oyetola enjoined everybody to use the period of the holiday to pray for the growth and development of the State of Osun and Nigeria as a whole.
- I Exhumed, Sold Human Head To My Friend For 25,000 Naira, Alleged Ritualist Confesses
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary