A 45-year-old aged stylist, Tayo Olatunji has allegedly committed suicide at Oke-Opo area of Ilesa, Osun State.
Olatunji has been reported missing since Sunday morning when he left home without telling his pregnant wife.
A police source told CityMirrorNews that residents of the Oke-Opo area alerted the police.
Another source informed this medium that the corpse of the deceased has been removed by some traditionalists who performed some rituals before cutting the body loose from the rope with which he hanged himself.
Contacting the Public Relations Officer of Osun State police command, Yemisi Opalola confirmed the incident.
Opalola disclosed that the family had earlier reported the missing case of the deceased to the police.
She added that the police have open an investigation on the matter to ascertain the cause of his death.
“The police has started investigating the cause of his death. Sometimes, not all the cases of suicide are really what people think.” Opalola added.
- Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ‘N1bn Worth Of Cocaine’ In Sokoto
- Abductions: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians If Criminals Have Taken Over – CAN
- Non-Career Ambassador: Osun Monarch, Olowu Eulogizes Buratai For His Patriotism
- 2020/21 Admissions: JAMB, Institutions Set June 15 Deadline
- Like Zamfara, Yobe Shuts All Boarding School
News5 days ago
Residents Cry For Help As Suspected Hoodlums Take Over Osogbo Streets, Shoot At Night
News3 days ago
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row
Politics4 days ago
Omisore’s Defection To APC Welcome Development – Osun APC Igbimo Agba
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Bandits Kill 35 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community