A Zambian female banker has been suspended for allegedly sleeping with over 200 men while promising them jobs, according to a report by the ZambianWatch.
The woman identified as Mutale Winfridah, a branch senior executive of ZANACO bank, was suspended by bank management for sleeping with over 200 different men who were both clients and job seekers.
The 39-year-old Winfridah, was suspended after more than 10 men formally lodged complaints against her, claiming she had used her influence as a branch senior bank executive to “enjoy their bed energies” after promising them jobs at the bank and approving their bank loan applications.
Winfridah is said to be unmarried because of her quest to attain different academic qualifications before finding a partner.
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
- FG Hails Osun Govt On Giant Strides Towards Developing Mineral Potentials
- Direct Primary: “Don’t Encourage Third Term Agenda Ploy By Politicians” – INEC
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News5 days ago
Hijab: Stealth Deislamisation Of Nursing Students Resurfaces In OAU Teaching Hospital
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award