A popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has explained the reasons she sometimes thank God for not knowing her biological mother.
Tonto Dikeh made this shocking revelation while celebrating the impact of her late stepmother during an interview with Chude Chideonwo.
She said, ”My stepmom was the only woman involved in my life who also supported me when I left home to pursue my career in the entertainment industry.
”She’s the only one who has ever blessed me, clothed me, fed me and prayed for me as a mother.
”The closest I have got to love from motherhood was from her, and she gave more than what she had. She was the best, the best woman on earth and because of her, sometimes I say, thank God I never knew my mother because she would not have been as good as this.”
The actress had in January this year lost her stepmother.
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge