Croatia have qualified for the semi-final of the World Cup after defeating Brazil 4-2 on penalties.
The match had ended goalless in 90 minutes with the match going into extra-time.
Neymar scored on the stroke of halftime of the first half of extra-time to give Brazil the lead and what seemed like the winning goal of the match but Bruno Petkovic pulled a goal back for Croatia four minutes to the end of the game to send it to penalties.
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
- Ex-Sierra Leone President Under House Arrest Amid Coup Investigation
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News1 day ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.