—Facility Will Compete With Anyone In The world- Contractor
The Stephen Keshi Stadium, Venue of the ongoing National Sport Festival is wearing a new look
Conducting the host Governor , Senator Ifeanyi Okowa round the facility, the Managing Director of Peculiar Ultimate Concern, Engineer Lanre Adeleke, the company that handled the stadium construction work explained that the facility in the stadium would compete with anyone in the world.
Engineer Adeleke maintained that the stadium work was handled conscienciously to further prove that indigenous contractors had capacity to deliver on world standard project, using best global standard practices.
He commended Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for his vision of putting together such internationally reputable infrastructure which would not just serve Delta State, but the entire country.
- Nami’s Magic Wand: Restructuring Revenue Collection In Nigeria
- Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
- Osun: APC House Of Assembly Candidate, Oyegbade Escapes Assassination
- Protest In Osogbo Over Tribunal Judgement
- Security: Oluwo Meets Security Operatives, Fulanis, Bororo, Others
Crime5 days ago
JUST IN : Police Arrests APC State Chairman, Others Over Alleged Killings
News5 days ago
Hunters Comb Bushes As Gunmen Kidnap Three In Osun
News5 days ago
APC Presidential Campaign: Only Aregbesola Can Direct His Followers To Join Campaign In Osun- Group
News4 days ago
Exposed: How Fake, Unregistered NGOs, CSOs Dominate Osun Political Space, Remain Tools For Politicians