The founder of Ten Ten Immaculate Foundation, Alhaji Moshood Kamal Okunola, is to mark his 45th birthday with empowerment of 10 widows.
Alhaji Kamal who clocks 45years today, October 10, said he is dedicating his birthday to 10 widows in Iwoland to cut across the three Local Governments of Iwo, Ayedire and Ola-Oluwa.
He related the naming of his foundation to his peculiar birth date.
He said the empowerment program will be held next Saturday at Oluwo’s palace as beneficiaries, who are less privileged will smile home with #10,000 each.
He enjoined individual with financial wherewithal to always promote the interest of the have not at any advantage.
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development