By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
A sociopolitical group , Asiwaju Grassroot Foundation (AGF), has congratulated Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, on his 52th years anniversary.
AGF in a congratulatory message issued by its National Coordinator, Comrade Olateju Adunni Ishola, and made available to CityMirrorNews, in Lagos, on Friday.
Ishola described Oluwo as an exceptional monarch who has used his stay on the throne of his forefathers to promote the cultural heritage of Iwo, Osun and Nigeria at large down to the whole world.
According to the AGF National Coordinator, Oba Adewale has ave every cause to be grateful to Almighty Allah for persevering his life to witness this attainment and for what God has used him to achieve in the lives of the people of Iwo land.
“I rejoice with you, your family and the entire Iwoland on this unique occasion. Indeed, it is an unusual privilege to be called to public service and I am happy that you are living up to expectations” Teju submitted.
Ishola urged the foremost traditional ruler to remain steadfast and wave aside any discouragement in his quest to take Iwo to the promised land.
Ishola wished Kabiesi, long life and prosperity as he celebrate more years on the surface of earth.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries