The Peoples Democratic Party forum of State Chairmen in the South West has condemned in its entirety the incessant attacks on Nigerians in South Africa in recent times.
A release jointly signed by the forum members and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, on Thursday said “the unabated attacks on our people is a reflection of leadership failure of our federal government that is slow in taking decisive actions over extremely sensitive matters of grave concern just like it happened in the case of Fulani Herdsmen, banditry and Boko Haram attacks on our citizens here in Nigeria.
“The recent attacks in South Africa have shown that the Federal government has failed Nigerians in fundamental rights to lives and property within and outside the country.
“If the federal government cannot quickly put an end to this ugly situation the entire investments on democracy will have been unjustified. We appeal to the federal government to quickly take steps to re-enact faith of our citizens in the ability of Nigeria to protect Nigerians within and outside.”
Present at the meeting were Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo of Osun State who also double as the Chairman of the Forum , Barrister Georgie Gboyega Oguntuwase of Ekiti State, Alhaji Mustapha Omokunmi of Oyo State, Hon. Clement Faboyede of Ondo State and Alhaji Sikirulai Ogundele of Ogun State.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi