A Nigerian preacher, Charles-Philip Okiemute has claimed that anyone who has up to a million naira in their bank account on the day of rapture will not make heaven.
Okiemute made the claims while preaching at The Ark Of God Endtime Ministry in Lagos recently.
He queried whether the singer would drive the car to heaven.
The clergy said, “I dey social media, one musician buy car of N900 million; for one car! And customised his plate number. So, I asked myself, ‘This car, you go drive am enter heaven?’
“They said Nigeria is poor and one musician in Nigeria used N900 million to buy car. That N900 million he fit carry enter him village, he go give all his village people. Their village no go poor until them die again.
“Any man wey get N1 million for him account before trumpet sound, you no dey go anywhere. Because that money is not useful in heaven or hell.”
- Suspend Ban On Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets, Pet Bottles – House Of Reps Tells NAFDAC
- Obi Joins Fray As Akpabio, Govs Disagree Over FG’s N30bn Largesse
- Zamfara Assembly Suspends Speaker Over Insecurity
- Army Recovers One Million Litres Of Crude In Rivers
- Edo 2024: PDP Will Lose If Party Fails To Field Me As Candidate – Shaibu
Education5 days ago
Tragedy As OAU Loses Staff To Lion Attack
News4 days ago
Osun: NUT Urges Transparency In Teachers’ Recruitment
News4 days ago
Kidnappers Abduct 9 Jehovah Witnesses In Kogi, Demand 30m Ransom
News3 days ago
NMCN Registrar Explains Why Enrolment Of Nursing Students Increased To 68,000