#NigeriaElection2023: Obi Wins In Abia, Leads In Plateau, Sweeps 11 LGS
The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi, has won the presidential election in Abia State.
The results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission on Monday showed that the LP polled a total of 327,095 voted, way ahead its closest rival, the Peoples Democratic Party, which polled 22,676 votes
Obi Leads In Plateau, Sweeps 11 LGS
The Presidential candidates of Labour Party, Peter Obi, is leading other presidential candidates with the highest number of votes cast in Plateau State.
From the results so far announced at the Independent National Electoral Commission Collation centre in Jos, the Labour Party candidate won in 11 out of the 17 local government areas of the state.
While the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, won in two LGAs, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar won in only one LGA.
As at the time of fling this report, results from two local government areas were still being awaited.
The results so far declared were as follows
Langtang North LGA
Jos East LGA
Langtang South LGA
Jos South LGA
LP 112,874 11
Barkin Ladi LGA
Source : PUNCH
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC