#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu Defeats Atiku In Jigawa
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has scored the highest votes for the 2023 general election in Jigawa state.
While candidate of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar came second.
Announcing the results, the collation officer for 2023 presidential election in Jigawa state, Professor Arma-Ya’u Hamisu Bichi from Federal University Dutsimma said, the election was conducted peacefully and the contestants scored the following votes.
Bichi announced the scores by each party as APC, 421,390, PDP, 386,587, Labour Party, 1,889, NNPP 98,234.
He announced the total valid votes as 920,531, rejected votes stand at 34,274 while the total cast votes remain 954,805.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity