The Media Director of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, Bayo Onanuga, has issued a warning to those describing his principal as a drug dealer.
Onanuga warned that the days of those using some hashtags to blast Tinubu are numbered.
He said those behind the hashtags would face the wrath of God over malicious tweets against Tinubu.
Prior to the presidential election, Tinubu was accused of being a drug dealer when he was in the United States, US.
Some Nigerians had called for his arrest and a stop from participating in the presidential campaign.
Following his victory, some Nigerians have been calling for his arrest and imprisonment.
Responding, Onanuga tweeted: “All those sons of bitches tweeting the hashtags #TinubuTheDrugDealer#TinubuForPrison, your days are numbered.
“One day, you will face the wrath of the law and God for tweeting malicious falsehood about Nigeria’s President-Elect.”
- Again, Abuja Residents Attack, Loot Truck Carrying Food Items
- Falana Tells Nigerians To Ask Tinubu If FG Still Pays Fuel Subsidy
- Two Suspected Witches Stoned, Burnt
- Inauguration Of $800M Geometric Power Plant: Forum Of South-East Academic Doctors Congratulates Prof Nnaji
- Tinubu Still Pays Massive Amount Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News3 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents