BREAKING: Rivers Gov Candidates Protest At Police Headquarters, Accuse Wike Of Intimidation
Rivers State governorship candidates stormed the State Police headquarters on Friday, protesting alleged intimidation by Governor Nyesom Wike ahead of Saturday’s election.
The candidates are Senator Tonte Ibraye of the African Democratic Congress, Tonye Cole of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs of Accord, and Senator Magnus Abe of the Social Democratic Party.
The opposition parties also alleged that their members and supporters were being harassed and arrested by security agencies working for governor Wike and called for the immediate release of all those arrested within this political period.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity