The National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party has adjusted the dates for the party’s primaries ahead of the 2023 general election.
The Lagos State Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr Hakeem Amode, made this known in a statement in Lagos State.
According to him, the new date of the party’s primary for the State Houses of Assembly and the House of Representatives seats is now May 22.
Meanwhile, the primary for the Senate remained May 23.
He urged the party members and members of the public to take note of the new dates.
The party had, before the latest adjustment, put its House of Assembly primary for May 21 while the House of Representatives was fixed for May 22.
Meanwhile, the earlier adjusted dates of the primaries for the Senate and governorship earlier scheduled for May 23 and May 26 were not tampered with in the new adjustment.
The party’s presidential primary has been fixed for May 28 and May 29, NAN reports.
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
- Katsina Gov Joins Security Forces To Foil Bandits Attack, Rescue Kidnap Victim
- I’d Like To Die After Eating Pounded Yam — Adeboye
- Dignitaries Converge As 8th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards Holds Today
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
News5 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead