Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have arrested a man suspected to be an agent of the All Progressives Congress for alleged vote-buying in the ongoing gubernatorial elections in Ekiti State.
The agent was nabbed at the polling unit located at Ola Oluwa Grammar School, Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti.
A twitter user, @ayoolarichard90, wrote, “EFCC nabbed an alleged APC agent for vote buying… Happening live at Ola Oluwa grammar school along Ilawe road Ado Ekiti.”
Earlier today, a former governor of Ekiti State and Gubernatorial candidate of the Social Democratic Party had made allegations of vote buying while speaking with journalists.
He stated this after casting his vote at 006, Ward 4, Ifaki 11, Ido-Osi local government area.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman US Supreme Court Justice
- Cult War Claims Eight, As Rival Groups Battle For Supremacy In Edo
- 2023: We’re Looking Forward To Peaceful Transition, Says Buhari
- Okorocha Begs Court For Permission To Travel For Treatment
- Spousal Abuse Can Lead To Mental Health Issues – Psychiatrist
News5 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News3 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News3 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News4 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election