Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has declared that without his input and participation in the activities of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the party will lose its bid for the presidency in the 2023 general election.
Governor Wike who spoke Friday morning in a live media chat at tge Government House Port Harcourt, said he and his team were committed to making impact in the party.
Wike said some of the PDP states won elections through his financial support.
“If I leave the party today, PDP cannot win the election. If the five PDP governors say they are leaving today, we are not just ordinary governors, we are very committed and strong.
“There is nobody that want to win election and still continue the way they are doing. I have supported many states financially to win election in the past, including Plateau, Ondo, Cross Rivers and they cannot deny it”.
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
- Katsina Gov Joins Security Forces To Foil Bandits Attack, Rescue Kidnap Victim
- I’d Like To Die After Eating Pounded Yam — Adeboye
- Dignitaries Converge As 8th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards Holds Today
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
News5 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead