Four of the five aggrieved governors elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP are currently in Bauchi State allegedly, to lure Governor Bala Mohammed to their camp.
The Nation reports that the G-5 comprising Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Samuel Ortom of Benue, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu States arrived at the Bauchi Government House around 12:30.
The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, who is also part of the governors demanding the resignation of the party’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, was, however, absent.
DAILY POST reports that the development is coming amid a rift between Bala and the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
Recall that Governor Bala who doubles as vice chairman of the Atiku Campaign Council in the Northeast, alleged that Atiku picked campaign coordinators from his State without consulting him.
In his letter to Ayu, Mohammed opened up on how he was hurt by Atiku and demanded an apology.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors