Four of the five aggrieved governors elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP are currently in Bauchi State allegedly, to lure Governor Bala Mohammed to their camp.
The Nation reports that the G-5 comprising Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Samuel Ortom of Benue, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu States arrived at the Bauchi Government House around 12:30.
The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, who is also part of the governors demanding the resignation of the party’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, was, however, absent.
DAILY POST reports that the development is coming amid a rift between Bala and the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
Recall that Governor Bala who doubles as vice chairman of the Atiku Campaign Council in the Northeast, alleged that Atiku picked campaign coordinators from his State without consulting him.
In his letter to Ayu, Mohammed opened up on how he was hurt by Atiku and demanded an apology.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies