Former chairman of the Kuje Area Council of the FCT, Danladi Etsu Zhin, has died at 54. A close aide to the deceased, Godwin Omonya, who confirmed the death, said Zhin died in the early hours of Sunday, at a private hospital in Abuja.
He added that Zhin had been hospitalized for over a month as a result of undisclosed ailments, however, at 12:34 am on Sunday, he died.
He disclosed that the remains of the deceased have been deposited at a hospital morgue in Abuja, by his family members.
It was learnt that the late Zhin, was a House of Representatives aspirant for the Abuja South constituency under the platform of APC, in the 2019 election.
The deceased, who served two terms as the chairman of the Kuje area council, was married to Paulina Etsu Zhin, with whom they had three boys and two girls.
He was until his death the FCT PDP coordinator for Atiku Abubakar’s presidential campaign for the 2023 general election. Daily Trust Online
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies