The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is currently holding an emergency meeting at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Those participating are doing so virtually.
The ruling party, last month scheduled the meeting, to review its position and deliberate on its next line of action as it concerns its national leadership.
The National Chairman of the party’s Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee and Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, led other members of the party’s NEC, including President Muhammadu Buhari, into the meeting.
The Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan, Speaker of the House of Representatives are all in attendance, physically.
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge