Silence in the face of evil is itself evil and God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak.
Not to act is to act.
When a tool for protection turns to weapon of destruction, silence can no longer be golden.
It is against this background that I say Intimidation, extortion, harassments, extra judicial killings and other violation of the dignity and rights of our youths and people are evil, unjust, condemnable, totally unacceptable and an anathema to our collective human existence.
These violations of people’s rights and inhuman treatments are clear deviation from the purpose and intent of establishing SARS.
I stand with the people of good conscience and I speak for the youths of goodwill. It is not just about the nomenclature of the demand or what follows the hashtag (#), the message is loud and clear: an end must come to all forms of evil and injustice against our youths and people.
Youths are not fighting the uniform, they are fighting the injustice.
While PEACEFUL protest and demonstration is an acceptable norm under democracy, caution must not be thrown into the winds, youths must guard against violence and ensure it is not hijacked by people of no good intentions.
Citizens have spoken, Leadership must listen and act.
God bless Nigeria, God bless our youth.
- Abducted Traveller Rescued From Kidnappers In Osun
- Osun Pensioners Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements
- How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
- Party Chieftain Blames Kwara APC Crisis On Political Jobbers
- LG Chairmanship: Osun APC Ward 13 Members Drum Support For Oris, State Reasons