Family members of a 34-year-old groom-to-be in Ibadan, Oyo state, identified as Bosun, are currently mourning the loss of their son, who died on the eve of his wedding.
The groom, Bosun, and his best man were killed along Idi-Ape Road when they were returning from his bachelor’s eve party.
Two other people, including the groom’s friends, were also killed in the auto crash, which occurred opposite Bova’s Petrol Station, Olowotinfowosanu Shopping Complex, Ibadan.
Vanguard gathered that Bosun was, until his sudden death on September 29, a staff of a multi-national firm in Nigeria.
He was scheduled to have his wedding on Saturday (today), September 30, but sadly died on Friday, September 29.
The groom was said to be returning from his bachelor’s eve party in a Highlander SUV, while his best man, was driving a Toyota Camry, behind him, when they rammed their cars into a trailer offloading.
According to bystanders, the accident happened about 11p.m., when they crashed into the trailer.
The groom’s corpse has been deposited at Molly Hospital, Ibadan.
A friend of the deceased, Sesan, who took to his Facebook wall to mourn the deceased, wrote: This is too sad to bear. Rest in peace Bosun.”
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment