A man identified as Sunday Enejo, has begged a Customary Court in Jikwoyi, Abuja not to grant his wife, Rose, divorce until she swears before “Aniku” (a holistic deity) that she was not having an extramarital affairs.
The wife, who is a businesswoman, in her divorce petition alleged that Enejo beats her.
But Enejo said: ”I will not grant my wife divorce until she follows me to the village to swear before “Aniku” that she is not having an extramarital affair”.
Earlier, Rose said her husband was a violent man.
The presiding judge, Malam Labaran Gusau, adjourned the matter until April 4, for hearing
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly