President Bola Tinubu has made his first set of appointments as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In the appointments, he named Ambassador Kunle Adeleke as the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP) to the President.
He also appointed former Lagos State Commissioner of Information, Dele Alake as Presidential Spokesman and Olusegun Dada Special Adviser, Digital Media.
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado
- 2024 Rankings : Top 15 Best Universities In Nigeria Emerges , See Lists
- Burkina Faso Detains Four Officers After Thwarted Coup
- Insecurity: Osun NSCDC Charges Officers On Proactive, Efficient Leadership
- Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby