The Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Osun State Council has felicitated Muslims in the state for the grace to celebrate this year’s Eld-el-kabir, urging them to celebrate moderately with the little they have .
This is contained in a statement by the Chairman of the Union, Wasiu Ajadosu and Secretary, Adeyemi Aboderin on the occasion of this year’s Eid el Kabir.
The Union urged Islamic faithfuls to use the festive period to associate with families and loved ones considering the demand of the profession which often keep them away.
The statement appeals to the Muslim Journalists not to be worried by the hike in prices of commodities but celebrate with the little they have saying Eld-el-kabir is beyond killing of Ram.
It also urged faithfuls to pray for the union, Osun State and Nigeria at large to overcome the present economic realities and move the nation forward.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs