The Kwara State Government has stated that there will be no elaborate ceremony of any kind on October 1, 2023.
This, according to a statement by the Commissioner for Communications, Mrs. Bolanle Olukoju, is to reflect the mood of the nation amid ongoing reforms and strong efforts of the government to ensure sustainable development.
The state government has therefore urged the people to use the October 1 holiday to pray for the state, Nigeria, and the world at large.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs