A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.
One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.
“THE COUNTRY IS HARD… PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN’T EATING FOR DAY’S… what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.
The video triggered massive reactions as commenters took to social media to share their thoughts.
Some reactions are shown below
@Comr Adeleye Samuel Alaba wrote, “Leave him alone Jo it the condition of the country that causes all this shit…. Yesterday morning I saw a lady like a woman moving round my area she later came to me for assistance see I pity her and try my best oo but the Condition of this country is worst bro.”.
@Friday Sonofgrace Emmanuel wrote, “It’s well bro,if you people have pass judgement on him no wahala,but if not make una leave the guyman make him dey go,the country choke abeg,na who know go understand…”.
@Shantel Dainty II wrote, “Is stealing the only options he has? Well to err is human forgiveness is Devine, let him go ND steal no more… Una fit dash ahm d plantain too, cuz this our economy isn’t a hopeful one.”
- Burkina, Niger To Quit G5 Anti-Jihadist Force
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment