JUST IN :Caretaker Chairman Dies Hours To Swearing-In
Less than 24 hours to his official swearing-in, a newly appointed Caretaker Management Committee Chairman of the Karasuwa Local Government Area in Yobe State, Lawan Karasuwa has died.
He was supposed to have been sworn in on Friday, May 26, 2023.
Reports had it that he died at the Federal Medical Centre Nguru in Yobe State after he drove himself to the health facility on Wednesday.
Before his death, Karasuwa was member of the Yobe State House Of Assembly between 2003 and 2007 and a former Acting State Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) before he moved to the All Progressives Congress (APC). Vanguard Report .
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike
- Health Workers Suspend Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu