2023 Polls: Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Lalong’s Polling Unit In Plateau
The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi has won at a polling unit of the Director-General of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organisation and Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong.
Obi defeated his main contender, the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu at polling unit 015, Kurumbo Ward B of Shendam Local Government Area of Plateau State on Saturday.
Lalong also contested the Plateau South Senatorial District and voted at PU 015 located at the LEA Primary School Ajikamai.
The presiding officer of the unit, Sowan Stephen announced that Obi scored 104 votes, while Tinubu got 88 votes, and Atiku Abubakar, the presidential flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party polled 8 votes.
It was gathers that Governor Lalong who is also the Plateau South Senatorial Candidate of the All Progressives Congress is running a strong battle with the PDP Senatorial Candidate and Retired Air Vice Marshal Napoleon Bali.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity