#NigeriaDecides : MKO Declares, Directs Supporters To Vote For Tinubu, Tadese, Mutes On Rep
The Action Democratic Party candidate for the Federal House of Representatives, Iwo Federal Constituency, Alhaji Moshood Kamal Okunola, has directed his teeming supporters to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Osun West Senatorial candidate, Dr. Hamidu Tadese.
He stated the decision becomes necessary to portray a bright political future for his genuine loyalists and supporters who threatened not to participate in the election because of their party’s name omission.
It could be recalled that the Action Democratic Party (ADP) logo was omitted in the ballot paper.
He said he has consulted and asked his party supporters to vote Asiwaju Tinubu and Dr. Tadese for president and Senate respectively.
He however muted on his choice of candidate for the Federal House of Representatives, Iwo Federal Constituency, Osun State.
He further denied holding secret meeting with any candidate for the House of Representatives as against a statement issued by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
He urged his supporters to be law abiding as he prayed for a prosperous Nigeria.
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC