Just In: AIT Crew On Election Monitoring Involved In Auto Crash In Kwara
The Crew of African Independent Television (AIT) on election monitoring in Kwara state, Femi Akobi (Reporter) Kunle Abolarin (Cameraman) have been involved in an auto crash.
The incident occurred at the Eleyin community along Omu -Aran – Ilorin expressway while the crew were on election monitoring.
CityMirrorNews Correspondent gathered that the black jeep in which they were travelling tumbled twice after running into a pothole.
The vehicle skidded- off the road until it was stopped by a big tree.
No life was lost in the accident as the two occupants of the vehicle worked out alive.
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
- BREAKING: APC Suspends Lauretta Onochie From Party, Gives Reason
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity