A bridge along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway between New Artsisan and Naira Triangle in Enugu State has collapsed.
This was disclosed by the Head of Media, Office of the Enugu State Governor, Dan Nwomeh, via his X handle, on Monday.
While Nwomeh did not disclose if there were any casualties, he cautioned motorists to avoid the route.
He added that Federal and State officials are on the scene working to manage the situation.
He posted, “A bridge has collapsed in Enugu along the Enugu – Port Harcourt expressway between New Artsisan and Naira Triangle. Motorists should please avoid that route. Federal and State officials already at the scene.’’
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs