The Federal Government will today, at the Federal High Court in Abuja, put the former Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Prof Lawrence Adedibu Ojerinde on trial on fresh corruption charges.
Unlike the previous arraignment, Ojerinde would be docked along with three of his sons as well as a daughter-in-law.
The three sons are Olumide Abiodun Ojerinde, Adedayo Ojerinde and Oluwaseun Adeniyi Ojerinde, while the daughter-in-law is Mary Funmilola Ojerinde.
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, is putting them on trial on behalf of the Federal Government.
DAILY POST reports that Ojerinde, his family and their companies face a 17-count corruption charge.
At the time of this report, the ex-JAMB Registrar and his sons were already in court.
Justice Inyang Edem Ekwo is expected to take their plea on the charges.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly