Air Peace Suspends Flight Operations For Polls
Air Peace on Thursday announced that flight operations will be suspended on February 25 as a result of the general elections.
However flight operations will resume February 26, the local airline assured.
The airline disclosed this in a statement via its official Instagram handle
The statement reads, “Members of the public are hereby informed that there will be no scheduled flights on February 25, 2023, due to the conduct of the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.
“Scheduled flight operations resume on Sunday, February 26, 2023.”
- Jubilation In Osun Over Appeal Court Judgment
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election