Two children, Gbolahan and Olayinka Atolagbe, have been killed when a fence of a neighbouring building collapsed on their house in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State.
The incident occurred during a downpour on Saturday on Alao Street, Isawo, in the Ikorodu Local Government Area of the state.
The bodies of the two children ywere recovered after hours of being trapped in debris amidst rescue efforts by residents.
The spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency, South-West, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed the incident in a statement to Punch Online.
When contacted, an official of the Lagos State Fire Service also confirmed the incident but said she couldn’t give more details as she was yet to receive a comprehensive report on the rescue operations.
- Oluwo Reitrates Commitment To Nigeria’s Unity
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News3 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Court Asks Osun Mall Justrite To Pay 1Million Damages To Customer Over Wrong Theft Accusation