JUST IN: Supreme Court Announces Date To Deliver Judgement In PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima
The Supreme Court has adjourned until May 26 to deliver judgment in a case by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) seeking the disqualification of President-elect, Sen. Bola Tinubu and Kassim Shettima, the vice-president-elect.
The PDP had urged the apex court to reverse the Court of Appeal judgment, led by Justice James Abundaga, which held that the party failed to establish its locus standi
- Governor Adeleke Set To Commission Newly Completed Projects In Uniosun
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike