The end to the current faceoff between Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State and his deputy Comrade Philip Shaibu, appears to be in the horizon as the embattled deputy governor on Thursday afternoon begged his principal for forgiveness.
According to tribune, Shaibu, who was still addressing a press conference at his residence as at the time of filing this report, asked Governor Obaseki to overlook their political differences and found a place in his heart to forgive him.
Shaibu was on Monday afternoon officially relocated from his former office in the Government House to the newly allocated office on No 7, Dennis Osadebey Avenue, ., Benin City.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment