News
Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia
A 45-year-old woman, Karima Nuhu, on Tuesday dragged her husband, Musa Falalu, to a Shari’a Court sitting in Rigasa, Kaduna, for allegedly failing to take her to Saudi Arabia.
The complainant who resides at Rigasa area of Kaduna told the court that she had been married to Falalu for four years during which he provided her with food for only two months.
“He told me that he lost his job as a driver but had secured another one in Saudi Arabia, urging me to be patient while promising to take me along.
“So far, I have been feeding myself. I even borrowed money for him so that he would be able to pay for the trip, but after getting what he wanted, he divorced me,” she said.
Nuhu told the court that she had no witness except God who will judge them on the last day
The defendant, however, denied the allegations saying they were untrue.
He told the court that he had divorced the complainant.
The Judge, Malam Anass Khalifa, who confirmed the divorce between the couple, said the court would only listen to the complainant’s claims if she had witnesses.
Vanguard .
-
News4 days agoOsun: University Of Ilesa Gets Fully Furnished Moot Court Facility
-
News4 days agoEmbrace Education As Tool For Character Formation Rather Than Mere Certification- Prof Ali Charges Universities
-
News2 days agoOsogbo Living Spring Lions Club Urges Govt To Intensify Eye Health Awareness, Sponsors Cataract Surgeries In Osun
-
News4 days agoFADOJOE Celebrates NRM National Chairman, Chinedu Obi, on 61st Birthday
