The spokesperson of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) Hakeem Baba-Ahmed has been appointed as the special adviser on political issues to Vice-President Kashim Shettima.
Baba-Ahmed is the elder brother of Datti Baba-Ahmed, the running mate of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate Peter Obi in the February 25 election.
Baba-Ahmed, who disclosed his new appointment in a post on his X handle on Monday, said he is honoured to be given the chance to help contribute to building the country.
“It is time to make it public that I have accepted the call to serve as Special Adviser (Political) to the VP,” Hakeem said.
“This is not the time for fence-sitting or criticism when you can be useful in turning the country round. I am honored and humbled. Please pray for me & Nigeria.”
Baba-Ahmed was a former chief of staff to Bukola Saraki, former senate president from 2017 – 2019.
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
- 17-Year-Old Secondary School Student Commits Su!cide In Benue
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News3 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Court Asks Osun Mall Justrite To Pay 1Million Damages To Customer Over Wrong Theft Accusation