A 21-year-old man of Zingalume Township in Lusaka, Zambia has been dragged to court for allegedly committing adultery after liking and commenting on a married woman’s post.
Tomson Kaluba aged 33, accused Nana Zimba, son to his landlord of sleeping with his wife after he saw a comment on his wife’s post saying, “My mother for me.”
Tomson testified that he cannot accept his wife’s two weeks old baby because he suspected that the child belonged to Nana.
However, his wife, Alice Nalungwe, aged 29 denied having an affair with Zimba, stating that her husband was trying to find a reason to divorce her.
In passing judgment, the magistrate, Mulenga dismissed the claim because the plaintiff did not have evidence to prove the alleged adultery.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors